Terms and Conditions
Who are we?
These terms apply when you access our services and websites (our “Websites”). We keep these terms updated and we amend them every so often. It is important to check back in regularly, as the latest set will apply.
To hire a Police Car and use any of our services and/or equipment you need to:
Be 18 years +
Have a legitimate reason for requiring Police Cars/Uniform/Props that does not break the law, such as to intentionally impersonate a police officer for unlawful purposes which breach Section 90 of the Police Act 1996
How to contact us
We're a young and modern company so we like to talk on:
We're open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
If we need to reach out to you, we'll get in contact through email, phone, Whatsapp or social media, so please let us know if any of these details change!
Booking with us
When you make an enquiry, you'll need to make a non-refundable deposit payment of 25% of the total charge to secure a vehicle, actors and equipment for the time/date you have requested. We cannot make any reservations without the 25% payment, and this may mean that our availability changes before your secure the booking. The remaining 75% of the total charge will be paid anytime up to 14 day prior to the service delivery date, if this payment is not paid before the 14 day period, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the non-refundable deposit which we will confirm via email. We will only accept payments by Bank Transfer.
All bookings are subject to availability. Occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an booking if a vehicle is unavailable due to mechanical failure or actors cannot commit to the booking, under these circumstances any deposit will be refunded.
We reserve the right to suspend any bookings and retain all existing and future payments if any of these Terms & Conditions are breached, including bookings made using deception.
As the client, it is your responsibility to consult with your local police force, disclosing full details of what the purpose of using Police cars, uniforms, props and uniformed actors. If you fail to consult with your local policing team and the police later request us to stop filming or leave the vicinity, we will leave promptly and disclose any information and communications to the police should they request it. We will not provide any services now or in the future and will retain all funds.
Pricing & Descriptions
All prices are in pound sterling
Returns & Refunds
All deposits and payments are non-refundable, unless we are no longer able to provide the same service or an alternative which we deem to be appropriate.
Intellectual property, software & content
Action Media Hire Ltd owns or has permission to use the intellectual property rights on our website, blogs and content. Which means you are not allowed to use the Action Media Hire logo, any Action Media Hire branding, our website or content without our express permission.
It's fine to promote Action Media Hire if you have written permission from the AMH Director or company Secretary, the content is fair and legal and doesn't ruin our reputation. Please do not link AMH to any form of endorsement if no arrangement exists.
We accept liability for death and personal injury arising from our negligence. If we fail to comply to these Terms & Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer as a foreseeable result of us breaching this contract. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract is made, both you and AMH knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the booking process. We will only be liable for loss or damage up to the total value of service paid for.
We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us for example loss of profits or reputation. We are also not responsible for the failure of vehicles, if they occur from events beyond our reasonable control.
We have the right to amend, remove or vary our services and/or any part of the Website (including our Ts&Cs) at any time. These terms and our dealings with you are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All notices shall be given to us, by email or by post to our addresses provided above. All notices sent by email will be deemed to have been received on the day that they are sent or, if sent on a national holiday in England or on a Saturday or Sunday, the next working day following the day on which the email was sent. All notices sent by post will be deemed to have been received 3 working days after the date of posting.